Cebria ingredients refers to the ingredients used to manufacture Cebria, the drug that assists with issues related to memory loss.
Cebria—what is it?
Have you recently started struggling with memory loss issues? Are you finding it hard to remember small details of your life? Would you like to be able to remember things much more quickly?
If you are in such a situation, then Cebria may be the right drug for you. This is a product that has been formulated by Thera Botanics. This product can be described as a nootropic supplement formulated to assist people who may be suffering from age-related memory loss. As you age, it is likely that your memory will begin declining due to the reduction of neuropeptides found in your brain.
Its manufacturer claims that Cebria contains neuropeptides together with a number of amino acids. Both of these are important in helping a person recreate their lost memories as well as retain any new information that they may come across. According to the scientists behind it, supplying the neuropeptides will help you start to think much faster, as well as be in a position to remember the most important aspects of your life.
What does Cebria contain?
Each Cebria serving contains at least 15 supplements that have been carefully combined to form a single Neuro Pep 12 blend. The ingredients have also been formulated with various amino acids. The blend contains the following ingredients:
- Lactose: Made from a combination of galactose and glucose, this ingredient is very common in milk. Recent studies have shown that combining glucose and lactose helps it function synergistically to enhance certain aspects of your cognitive performance, such as memory and attention.
- Glutamic Acid: This is one of the most popular amino acids, which happens to be produced naturally by the human body. The only problem is that its production normally slows down as a person starts to age. The amino acids that are in your body assist the available proteins to repair body tissues, break down food and generate energy.
- Tryptophan: This is yet another amino acid needed by the body in the performance of its metabolic functions. It is known to play an essential role in terms of regulating behavior and mood levels. Tryptophan also assists in synthesizing serotonin.
- Methionine: This is an amino acid that contains sulfur and assists the body in completing its detoxification functions. Reports indicate that this amino acid can assist cells age more slowly.
- Lysine: Lysine amino acid is required by the body as it aids in its growth as well as in maintaining nitrogen balance. Studies conducted on animals indicate that it can enhance spatial memory in animals that have a memory impediment.
- Leucine: Leucine is not only an essential amino acid, but it also happens to be one of the three branched amino acids. In a human body, Leucine promotes the synthesis of proteins while also promoting energy metabolism. The proteins are further broken down to form neuropeptides.
- Histidine: This is an essential semi-amino acid that promotes healing. It is required by the body to assist in repairing tissues, and in aiding its growth and development. Populations with low histidine levels have reported increased cases of oxidative stress and long-lasting inflammation.
- Isoleucine: It is a BCAA that is normally found in the muscle tissues. Although scientists are still trying to establish the role it plays in enhancing cognitive functions, existing research indicates that Isoleucine can be used as an antipsychotic treatment.
- Arginine: This is an essential amino acid found in the body. The human body normally converts Arginine to form nitric oxide. The nitric oxide is required by the body as it plays a role in enhancing memory function and formation.
- Aspartic Acid: Another amino acid required by the body, and it can be found in two main forms, i.e., I-aspartic acid and d-aspartic acid. The latter can be found in your neuroendocrine system. When present in large quantities, Aspartic assists in improving memories of affected subjects.
- Tyrosine: An amino acid that is currently under investigation in a bid to determine the role it plays in reducing stress levels and in enhancing memory functions. When tyrosine is supplemented, there are reports to indicate that it can reduce the decline of cognitive functions.
- Threonine: An essential amino acid that is required by the central nervous system, and one that can be used to naturally reduce symptoms such as anxiety and depression.
- Serine: Non-essential amino acid extracted from glycine. Researchers believe that the ingredient plays an important role in the growth and development of the human brain, as well as its other numerous functions. Patients suffering from neurological and psychiatric conditions normally tend to have very low serine levels.
- Valine: A branched amino acid required by the body for its general well-being. BCAAs like this one have been noted to have a role in the improvement of mental functions in patients that have phenylketonuria.
- Phenylalanine: An amino acid that can undergo conversion to come with compounds that can be used to alter mood levels. Recent studies indicate that people who have used Phenylalanine as a supplement have reported improved mood levels, more so those dealing with depression.
How should you use Cebria?
According to the directions provided by its manufacturer, patients should take a single pill each morning. The pill must be taken with a full glass of water. Pregnant women, people with underlying health conditions and women who are currently breastfeeding need to first consult with their healthcare professionals before taking the pills.
Does Cebria have any side effects?
Currently, not many Cebria side effects are known, partly because the supplement is mainly composed of essential amino acids. All these amino acids are needed by the body if it is to function properly. However, it is important to note that there are certain ingredients in this pill that may cause a person to experience a stomach upset.
One common complaint among people who have taken the pill is the fact that it contains lactose. Therefore, people who are allergic or are lactose intolerant cannot use Cebria to enhance their memory or cognitive functions. The product is available for purchase online from its official manufacturer website. A trial is also available for those who would like to test it out before making a commitment.